Mark Making with Nature Video Series
Beyond the Ordinary in Surface Design
Digital Video Series
This video series is available as a digital download from Vimeo.com!
- Getting Started
- Painting with Natural Dyes & Gutta Resists
- Creating a mono chromatic painting with Natural Dyes
- Bound Resist
- Other Resists, using tape as a resist, etc.
- Monoprinting with objects.
- Screen printing with Natural Dyes
- Stamping and More with Natural Dyes
- Bundle and/or Compost Dyeing
- Other Bundle Dyeing techniques
- Mixing Surface Design Techniques (painting, resists, etc.,) to achieve gorgeous cloth!
- Making the Gum Tragacanth Binder
- Using textured brayers to make marks on the cloth
- Screen Printing using resists and non traditional techniques (a variation on deconstructed screen printing)
- Monoprinting with found vegetation such as grasses and leaves.