Thursday, September 21, 2006

Truck

Well the truck is fixed, it was the distributor of all things. This is a good thing as this means it's not the transmission and all of the money I saved fixing the truck can now go to replacing the fridgerator - which currently sounds like a blender grinding rocks!

I think this falls into one of those "when it rains it pours" kinda weeks. The up side is I fed my husband acorn squash for dinner and he loved it. Of course it helps that I didn't drown it in brown sugar and butter. For some reason that makes it rather stringy. Instead I went with the lightly baked and then baked again filled with sausage stuffing. I know he really liked it as I didn't have to ask, and he told me - voluntarily - three times, translation I can fix this meal again.

As a treat he's making bread pudding for us - YUM!!!

No comments: