Saturday, April 14, 2007

Coming Along

Things are coming along at the store, next weekend is VEISHIA and John wants me open for that, so open I will. How I'm going to work the training into the schedule is beyond me, I am in need of serious training on the new printer, I can't get it to do half of what it can do, and why a trainer hasn't been sent up yet is beyond me.

Anyway I named the printer, it's a boy btw, Simon. To say that Simon has a colic problem would be an understatement, the thing is royally tempermental and alarms go off just about everytime I touch the crazy thing. I have successfully printed off copies of the book, have yet to figure out how to do saddle stitching yet - hopefully a trainer will be presented and soon - the prints are gorgeous! You haven't lived until you have seen a photo real print.

No comments: