Friday, June 12, 2009

Hook and Loop Tape?

Hook and Loop Tape at least that's what I'm guessing it is, it's on a cotton twill tape base. I really need about 20 feet of this IN cotton or linen for a project I"m working on. When I searched for this on the net I get everything but pictures of the above. Anyone know the correct name?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Try hook and eye tape instead. Isn't hook and loop the generic velcro name. Anyway when I google hook and eye tape I see something like the picture.