Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yard Sale Success!

 


The yard sale was a hit yesterday with the troll fabric selling within the first fifteen minutes!  The sale was such a hit that Brenda and I are having another one the 29th so that we can purge our studios even more.  I have to admit I am seeing things in my studio I haven't looked at in almost a decade now, some I'm really happy to see and others it's time for those fabric, and fibers, etc. to go live elsewhere.



So far my Compost Dyeing eBook has sold two copies on Amazon!  YEAH!!!  Now I have to confess I'm scared spitless because I'm very new to how this all works via a third party seller.  Starting tomorrow I will begin fixing the edit changes in the print version of the book and hope to have that available and soon! 

An update coming up on my money post this week, I've been doing some serious soul searching on this topic. 

Also this week I will be hosting a mini blog yard sale for those of you who aren't local.

No comments: