Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Studio Redux 092413 Contiues Onward!


The shelf has been moved over to it's new spot in the main studio, and soon there will be a newly rehabbed table in this spot for my new work station.


The shelf in it's new space behind the loom.  Now to get space cleared out of my office for the looms!


A mess, but also an obstacle for Oliver, this keeps him out of my sewing area and away from all of my threads.


The cheering committee, Oliver and Angel.  Notice the big yellow blob in the photos?  That's so you don't see the pile of laundry sitting on the floor that's slowly migrating it's way to the laundry room n the basement!

2 comments:

Starr White said...

I envy your large workspace and those colors on the wall in the first photo! Love those little furry faces with their quizzical expressions :)

k baxter packwood said...

Thank you Starr,

the first photo doesn't do the colors justice, the yellow is really yellow ocher and the orange is really pumpkin giving the room (formerly known as my dining room) a warm feeling.

My dogs are a hoot with their facial expressions!