Thursday, May 25, 2006

QSDS


I was going to send fabric to QSDS but have finally decided not to do so. One my fabric isn't done, the way I want it to be done, and two I want to turn these two pieces into quilts. Recenlty I got the bug to start producing again, both yardage and artwork, and I want to keep with that momentum. Which means in a nutshell NOT shipping of the fabrics I love to an exhibition to be sold off but rather using them myself.

I've also gotten the bug to do handstitching as well. I have this gorgeous red crinkle crepe that I need to wash yet, and will hand quilt/stitch it when it comes to construction time. I need to dye up some other reds to go with is as I'm thinking of carving this one up and using it bit by bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are ALL nice but I LOVE this one!!! Glad you aren't sending it to QSDS as I won't be there to buy it!

teri