Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mark Making with Nature DVD

Mark Making with Nature: Surface Design with Natural Dyes - DVD


It's Done! It's Done! It's Done!!!

This has been a steep learning curve for me, technology wise, but was well worth the effort! I'm hoping to have a video clip uploaded to my blog and to my websites later today, another steep learning curve. The reality is it will most likely happen tomorrow as I'm still sitting here burning DVD's.
Topics Covered in the DVD are:
Screenprinting with Natural Dyes
Monoprinting with Natural Dyes
Bound Resist with Natural Dyes
Alternative Resists
Stamping and much much more
Also included with the video is a PDF Booklet (100+ pages) on tips and instructions scouring and mordanting fabrics, making the binders, properly curing your fabrics and much more.

No comments: