Thursday, October 12, 2006

Studio Clean Up





It's in progress! This is what I've been doing in between DVD burns and video editing bouts - cleaning the studio. I've ignored far too long now, to the point that I can't get to anything. I'm also purging a lot of junk that has accumlated - giving me a lot more floor space. The next room to get this treatment is the east bedroom, that room I'm turning into my loom room! My two Navajo style looms and my Leclerc floor loom will live in there, along with the spinning wheel and all of my spinning supplies. The Navajo looms are home-made jobs from plans I found on the internet but they work really well for the task at hand. I'm also putting my beadweaving looms in there, I'm hoping to start using the one my dad made for my mom by christmas.

No comments: