Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Progress


Ok I meant to make a book in rememberance of Barley, I ended up making a clock instead!!! I'm calling my piece "Keeping Spring Time"! Barley loved having the windows opened in the spring, he'd run from window to window howling like a goon. Here's a picture of it in progress, I love the bright orange feet, it just gives the whole piece spunk.

Check out my best friend, Brenda K. Backman's, blog :
http://www.brendabackman.blogspot.com she has posted a new encaustic piece, now if she'll only post more pictures of her gorgeous, if not a bit dark and thought provoking, art work for the world to see! Leave a post when you get there maybe she'll post more pics if you do!


She lent me this really cool book called Crafting Personal Shrines by Carol Owen.

No comments: