Dh has been on me to empty some hanging buckets on the side of my garden shed, these are old decorative metal buckets and they had quite a bit of water in them - sure to become a home to a new mosquito population. So imagine my suprise when I found fabric rusting away in the bottoms! I'm thinking it's two year old fabric, seersucker variety. The first photo is kind of blurry, sorry about that!
I didn't remove the fabric tonight, will work on that tomorrow, because we were still working on the yard - dejunking. I'm curious to see what it looks like, it had leaves and all sorts of stuff in the bucket along with.