Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Well one of the perks of PMS (for me anyway) is an unusally high envergy level. I usually use this excess of enegry for the betterment of mankind. I clean. Today I started in on my wet studio, it was so bad I didn't even have a chair to sit on at my work table!

I'll take pics once it's clean, honestly it's the only way you'd ever be able to see anything. It's stacked pretty high and deep right now.

So I finally rearranged some shelves so my antique Hobart scale would have a place to live, and not on my chair anymore. I also have access to 50+ pounds of beeswax that had been hiding for the better part of year. This mess has impeded my efforts to create beautiful pieces of art, or so I'd like to think. I really need to clean my design studio again, it never ceases to amaze me how fast the clutter builds up.

Well I'd better go close some windows, the radar is telling me a gully washer is approaching, again.

No comments: